The vision of the Directorate is:
- » To build a world-class, self-sufficient University environment that will boost learning, working and living experiences of the members of the University Community.
Our mission statement as a Directorate can be detailed as follows:
- » To engender a strong maintenance culturethrough quick, prompt and effective responses to both projected (pro-active-preventive maintenance) and observed facility needs.
- » To ensure provision of effective facility support for all areas of the agrarian revolution drive of Landmark University through consistent collaboration with relevant units and departments (Research farm, Commercial farm, Landmark University Development ventures (LMDV), College of Agric.)
- » Creating a perpetually clean, tidy and ambient Campus through commitment to horticultural beautification and aesthetic elaboration of all areas on Campus (Agro-horticulture).
- » Effective planning, projection and management of University master plan and facility projection through systematic, conscious execution of all components so approved in line with the vision and academic brief.
- » Developing and sustaining a defined procedure for award of contracts, works and jobs in the University in order to foster quality and World-Class deliveries.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.